Wednesday, January 27, 2010

State of The Union

President Obama gave his annual State of The Union address tonight.

I have no comments.

Why?

'Cause I did not watch it. I did not listen to any of the "Pundits" or esteemed "Reporters" give their "analysis" of said speech.

I will watch to see what he (Obama) DOES. I will judge him on both attempts and results -- not on words.

He's good with words. That man gives a mighty fine speech. He uses words well.

He's a little short on results. He's a bit too "cool". There is no passion, no desire. That wouldn't matter if times were good. They are not. People are suffering -- we NEED some passion, some emotion. Just the idea there is someone who actually gives a damn would go a long way.

It's almost as if the current administration is lazy.

What a damn shame -- a huge mandate -- squandered, wasted, frittered away, without even a fight.

Shame.

No comments: