Monday, July 22, 2013

One more time

Once again, I'm taking a break.  I can't do it any more.


Just read what the "non-racist" right wing "Patriots" say when it comes to Zimmermen or Trayvon Martin. 

Listen to what folks are saying about "hoodies". 


Now, listen to some of our "Christian leaders" when it is about women, abortion, LGBT folks, and everything else they seem not to approve of.  Compare that with the words of Jesus. 

Now, take a look at how Orthodox Jews treat women IN BROOKLYN! 
Next check out how quite a few Muslims treat women.

Next, tell me why so many "liberals" are apologists for Muslims, while at the same time appearing to be anti-Semites?


Oh yeah  --  explain why the CHILDREN of Union members, who owe their decent life and education to the fact UNIONS allowed their fathers to earn a middle class income, are so damn anti-Union?

Explain why so many folks seem to LOVE Bloomberg?  Isn't he just an old fashioned Fascist?

How has it worked out that "lefties" are anti-gun, while right-wing folks are anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-GOVERNMENT  --  except when it requires keeping track of women's behavior, their sex lives, their need for contraception, and the fact they often try to act as if they are actual human beings?

Why do so many supposed "Democrats" appear to want to support various and sundry anti-abortion measures?  Have they too succumbed to the "Patriarchy Rules" party?

Who can I support?  Who can I trust?  When I do trust someone, and they are brought down by some minor sex scandal, why do I think they were set up?  Why is Senator Vitter still a Senator?  Why did Weiner resign when he didn't really show his "weiner"?  Why can't I believe ANYTHING on the "News"  --  be it CBS, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, NBC, or even Current?

Am I just going to write about Baseball, or my Cats?

I think not.  Time to recharge. 






1 comment:

Mary McPhee said...

Hi, I just strayed upon your blog from Time Goes By. You have some very interesting ideas. I'll come back again to visit. Happy blogging.