Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Louisiana GOP Poll

This from Joe.My.God.  --  follow link to original.

This poll tells you how INSANE Republicans are.  It also tell you how STUPID they are. 

If you think about it, it tells you why I'm just sick and tired of "political discourse" in the USA.  We have become a nation of idiots, pretending to know what we are talking about.  Doesn't matter if it's the "left" when it comes to guns, or the "right" about everything else.

Uneducated, insane people, where "faith" trumps facts and truth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/

Louisiana GOP Poll


I'm sure YOU don't need to be reminded that Hurricane Katrina happened in 2005.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog today. I'm another old man and when I saw the post about the Louisiana poll and your reaction to it, I knew that we're probably two of a kind.

I'm from the northeast, too -- Phila. and was the biggest Phillies fan. Then also moved to the south -- Tennessee, where I've been forever.

No doubt about it, political discourse is dead in America. Kinda sad. And, as an old liberal, it's also sad to see the Democrats falling into the same kind of behavior as the Republicans. The only upside is that the Dems still have a long, long way to go to completely catch up with them.

I'll be visiting often.