Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Whooping Cough Back With A vengence In California

Here's a little story about vaccinations  --  especially those who don't have them.

I never had any of the current vaccines.  I was born before their development.  As a result I had whooping cough, chicken pox, measles, mumps, and every other damn thing children can get  --  except for polio.  In any event, I nearly died, missed an entire six months of school, and developed a reputation for being "sickly"  --  even though I was just recovering from a barrage of childhood diseases.  My kids all had their vaccinations.  I could not bear to subject them to all the crap I had  --  and the aftereffects.

I believe the benefits have been proven, while the supposed downside is, at best, conjecture.  The folks who do not have their kids vaccinated were vaccinated as kids and never had to go through all the childhood diseases themselves.  They have no idea how dangerous they are.  Nor are they aware of potential side effects.

Now we are faced with crap like this:


"Whooping Cough Back With a Vengeance in California"

No comments: