Thursday, May 7, 2015

My "words for the day".

By the way, I have GREAT difficulty reading any of the news feeds online.  I also can't stand reading newspapers   ----   they ALL read like "The Onion" or one of the super market tabloids (that's the "hard news" ones).  That's why I have so much difficulty finding things to post  --  it's all either self evident or crap.

The insanity gripping this country has me worried about our future.  In the past when this happened, we had the resources and growing population to weather the storm.  We were also isolated enough that it allowed us to recover when semi-sanity prevailed   ---   who knows what will happen now.

Once again, for the hundredth (or more) time  --  I'm really happy I'm 76 and will be gone before it gets too bad  ---  though I must admit I'd like to see the outcome.

No comments: