Thursday, October 2, 2008

arrrrgghhh!!!!!!

I'm trying to listen to the VP Debate -- can't do it. Cannot listen to "Sassy Sarah" anymore.
Does not answer the question, does not bother to tell the truth.

I just can't bear the thought of this person as VP -- or anything else.

Suzy is a politics junkie -- I can not get away from those droning voices. John McCain, John McCain, John McCain, etc., etc., etc. --- those sounds rumbling through my mind like the sound of an out of control garbage truck (thanks to "Meat Hamburg, Private Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, and Leg Man" -- Uncle Pogo's So-So Stories).

I'm tired of these debates. I'm really tired of Sarah Palin. At the same time, I've admired Joe Biden since I first heard him -- there is something very REAL about him.

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

I resent those implications. Political Junkie Harumph.
I'm multi-tasking blogging on my lap top reading Naomi Wolf and Naomi Klein all at the same time, my sweet petunia blossom, love of my life.

I am fighting the good fight in the name of awareness and Media Reform.