Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Anal Bleaching?

Yes Virginia, there really are a multitude of Anal Bleaching products on the market. There are even Salons where you can get an "intimate" wax job -- AND get the old bung-hole bleached / touched up / etc.

I am just another old lady and really did not believe folks did this stuff -- I thought it was a joke, perhaps something from The Onion -- but, noooooo -- it's real. Just Google "Anal Bleaching" -- .14 seconds -- 393,000 results.

Earlier today, Sandra Day O'Connor said one out of three Americans cannot name the three branches of the Federal Government (they do not have a clue how the gov't works -- but they have all the answers).

In this wonderful information era folks have no idea about the workings of their Government -- but there are almost 400,000 hits for anal fucking bleaching.

Are you ready to give up yet?

("But Harry, I don't care if we're broke -- you know I have to go for my touchup.")

No comments: