Monday, January 25, 2010

Spending freeze

Obama is announcing a three year spending freeze -- this at a time when unemployment is still 10% (officially), and any recovery seems to be stalling.

As of now -- I'm just plain done with him. He's NOT a Democrat. He seems to have no interest in even the upper middle class -- never mind the middle class.

Total lack of fire, lack of guts, lack of fighting spirit. He also seems totally owned by the financial interests.

God how I wish Hillary had been elected. Oh well, at least he can give a speech -- doesn't know how to fight, doesn't know what is happening out here in the real world -- or, if he does, he doesn't give a damn.

"Change we cam believe in" my ass! In fact, I can believe in my wrinkled old ass more than I can Obama.

The Republicans are WORSE.

I cry for the USA. My country is gone. Its real promise gone.

We need a new political party. We need some new voices. Unfortunately, all the young folks today really know nothing about the USA of the 60's and 70's. They actually think Ronnie Raygun was a decent President. Some actually think we are "a Christian Nation" ---- in other words, we are LOST.

No comments: