Thursday, September 30, 2010

wisdom from 50cent

Ah yes, one of our current entertainment "super-stars" with a message about suicide -- this after three kids who were being bullied killed themselves.

WELL DONE Mr. 50 cents -- I see you are another of "natures noblemen". Perhaps you should contemplate doing yourself in -- after all, you really can't be very happy if you want others to kill themselves -- right?

What does it matter to you if someone else does things you don't? How does it harm you in any way?

I wonder what you would do if you had a gay son, or a lesbian daughter? What would you do if they were wonderful, kind, loving, beautiful children? Would you want them to "change"? Would you disown them? Would you want them to kill themselves too?

I wonder?



50 Cent Encourages Gay Suicide
By Advocate.com Editors


No stranger to antigay tweets, 50 Cent has posted an ill timed message on his Twitter page, suggesting that any man who isn’t into women should kill himself right now.

“If you a man and your over 25 and you don’t eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. Lol.”

Earlier this month, the rapper tweeted, "Perez Hilton called me douchebag, so I had my homie shoot up a gay wedding. wasnt his, but made me feel better."

No comments: