Sunday, June 26, 2011

"The bitch made me do it"

This from "Hullabaloo", by Digby - please go to original. Follow link.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"The bitch made me do it"

by digby

It is almost impossible for me to believe that someone with this level of abusive rationalization could even become a Municipal Judge, much less a State Supreme Court Justice:

Prosser admitted to using the word "bitch," but said it was justified. "I probably overreacted, but I think it was entirely warranted," he said in March.

Why did Prosser think it was warranted? "They (Abrahamson and Justice Ann Walsh Bradley) are masters at deliberately goading people into perhaps incautious statements. This is bullying and abuse of very, very long standing," Prosser claimed.



I'm honestly gobsmacked that someone in a position to mete out justice from the bench of the state's high court would have the gall to fall back on this "bitch made me do it" trope to justify his behavior. There is such a thing as "judicial temperament" and this person does not have it.

Prosser has a serious problem, which he demonstrated last week in living color by choking a fellow justice. And naturally he's saying that it was self-defense. That's what they all say.

No comments: