Thursday, January 19, 2012

light posting today - let things "shake out" a bit

Wednesday was all music all the time. At least it was a place to go while the SOPA protest was going on.

As far as I'm concerned, the SOPA and PIPA protests are still going on.

I'm taking some time away from the entire Eurozone issue -- looks like change is coming. Also looks like it may well be sooner rather than later.

Not being a "pundit", or a well paid "advisor", I think a "judicious wait and see approach is currently in order".

In other words, I do not intend to run after every "breaking story", nor do I wish to engage in any BS (HIGHLY technical term). I must admit though that "things" do not look good for our "brothers across the pond" (that too is HIGHLY technical "pundit speak" -- or, is it "eurotrash-speak", or, perhaps it's just "ironic" ---------- golly-gosh, I get SO confused).

Anyway, light posting while I digest the "Perry Pullout" (I knew he wasn't too bright -- but had no idea he was truly STUPID -- maybe there really is something to those Aggie jokes), the "Santorum Surge" (ewwww!!), and the Gingrich Gallop (with or without "open marriage").

There is just TOO MUCH for one poor blogger to follow (I have NO DESIRE to "digest" any of it).

Unless a fit of inspiration -- more music to follow

No comments: