Friday, March 23, 2012

War On Women

I've posted some items about the current War on Women. I've put up some commentary also.

Right now, I do not think any commentary is necessary -- the news items and their male supporters speak for themselves.

The level of anti-woman insanity being demonstrated tells me how terribly frightened men are. I'd say "white men" -- but, they are not the only ones. Take a look at some of the uber-patriarchal black men out there.

Look at the fear of women every race, religion, every ethnic group promotes.

Heck, even Israel, where equality of the sexes was once a basic belief has now become insanely anti-woman.

Anti-woman bills are being proposed in state after state. ALL MALE panels are attempting to limit birth control.

I would really like to hear anyone say, "there is no patriarchy" today. They claimed women were almost "too equal" a few years ago -- I guess the MRA morons have won some converts - or, too many "lawmakers" have been caught screwing around, and their EX-wives have won some decent settlements.

It's time for men to grow up, and become MEN!

No comments: