Monday, February 17, 2014

Just a little late folks.

My last post on this little blog was on 2/13/14  --  the day before Valentines Day.  I have been silent since then. 

Perhaps you think  I lack sentiment, am neither loved nor in love, or just a plain old boor.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I am both loved and in love  --  and only occasionally a boor

It's just that this blog is not really a place for my private life.  I think my enthusiasms, beliefs, and ideals are well represented by the blog  --  but neither my current financial condition nor what I had, am having for dinner, are suitable subjects  --  most of the time.

In case you wonder, my financial situation is currently TERRIBLE.  In fact the stress is one reason I write less and mostly post stuff written by others, or music I find interesting.

What follows are some different versions of "My Funny Valentine"  --  please enjoy.



 





























No comments: