Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Limbaugh blasts ‘overeducated’ young single white women

So, he supposedly has 20,000,000 listeners. He says stuff that most folks would be slapped for. He follows up one insane series of comments with worse ones. Some of the crap he says would be cut out of a bad movie as unbelievable. Yet, it seems he actually RUNS the Republican Party.

The latest from Mr. Rush.

This from "Raw Story" - please follow link to original
----------------------------------------------------------

Limbaugh blasts ‘overeducated’ young single white women

Following “sincerely” apologizing for calling a Georgetown University student a “slut,” conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday complained about “overeducated” single white women.

“What is it with all these young, single, white women? Overeducated doesn’t mean intelligent,” he ranted, going on to talk about journalist Tracie McMillian’s book.

Only a day earlier on the same radio show, Limbaugh had insisted that his apology for smearing Sandra Fluke was “heartfelt,” and blamed his week-long attack on her on liberals.

The conservative icon had called Fluke a “slut” and a “prostitute” after she testified before Congress about the need for contraception coverage at colleges and universities, even if they are owned by religious institutions.

“But this is the mistake I made: In fighting them on this issue last week, I became like them,” he told his listeners on Monday. “Against my own instincts, against my own knowledge, against everything I know to be right and wrong, I descended to their level when I used those two words to describe Sandra Fluke. That was my error.”

He continued: “I feel very badly about that. I’ve always tried to maintain a very high degree if integrity and independence on this program. Nevertheless, those two words were inappropriate.”

“I acted too much like the leftists who despise me. … It’s what we know and have come to expect from them, but it’s way beneath me.”

By Tuesday afternoon, at least 26 companies had suspended their advertising on Limbaugh’s program.

On Monday, attorney Max Kennerly with The Beasley Firm told the Philidelphia Daily News that Fluke could “definitely” sue the radio host because he had made “false statements of fact.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the drugs have affected his brain. Here are all the supposed "Conservatives" listening to a junkie. As a friend said -- "the sad thing about it is he doesn't even blow good horn"

No comments: