Monday, November 5, 2012

The Election

Today it's Nov. 5th  --  one day before the official election day here in the USA.  Supposedly there are still "undecided" voters.  I suspect they are either living under a rock, drama queens, or people looking for a reason, any reason, to vote for Mitt Romney.

In my opinion ANYONE who votes for ANY Republican, any Libertarian (Republicans on crack), or anyone other than Obama for president really, really hates themselves.

There is nothing more I can post to point out how anti-American, anti-human, homophobic, anti-woman, anti-anyone-but-the-rich, Romney-Ryan are.

Until the election is decided  --  unless the evil Republicans attempt to steal it  --  I will post a carefully selected group of "musical interludes"  --  mostly jazz.  Please listen carefully  --  this is AMERICA'S MUSIC.  It belongs to all of us. 

Please do not forget to vote.  Please vote for Obama if you value all our futures.

1 comment:

Classof65 said...

Done deal! I cannot imagine anyone still being undecided at this point, after nearly two years of campaigning unless they have been in solitary confinement without access to the media. Or being brain-dead.

Sorry, can't abide jazz -- I'm a rock'n'roll person, but I love your commentaries, so I'll leave you to it.