Friday, January 11, 2013

THAT CEO!!

The "we will start killing people" CEO has posted another YouTube video where he doubles down  --  going so far as to say he now has an army of like minded folks.

Please remember, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.  There is not that much Obama can do without Congress.  If you do not even trust your "teaparty" sorta-Republicans to block all the anti-gun legislation  --  well then, perhaps you should look at YOUR POSITION.

I know the guy is a CEO of a gun related business.  Perhaps he's just frightened that his "ricebowl" will be affected.  So, did this guy threaten insurrection simply because his business and income might be impacted by restrictions?  Don't you think all the folks who are ready to go out and die with him should know that?

I'm a gun owner.  I think the restrictions suggested are bull crap.  I shoot at targets.  But, I also have weapons for self defense.  I really think more LGBT folks should consider that.  I also think liberal and progressive folks should consider learning how to protect and defend themselves  --  especially after so many of the radical-right-wing-republican-christian-fascist-anti-gay-anti-"libtard"-"patriots" (who want to secede from the Union) have made threatening statements, going as far as calling for our deaths.

I have no illusions about defending myself from a "tyrannical government", but I think I could at least discourage a rabid mob for a while.  Being old and having limited mobility means staying put, and fighting back for as long as I can , as the only option other than leaving. 

Truth is, I don't think most places are any better than Texas.  Folks who have never lived here    ---   please be quiet.  That also goes for folks who have never lived anywhere else, or who have not been subjected to anti-gay, anti-LGBT attitudes.  Most places have their share of bias  --  as a result, do what you can to protect yourselves.

No comments: