Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How About You Give Us the Silent Treatment?

This from a blog titled "Balloon Juice" -- he says it very well!

Please follow link to original.
-----------------------------------------------------------

How About You Give Us the Silent Treatment?

by John Cole

In case you didn’t check DougJ’s link earlier, the Brooks piece is even worse than I imagined:

"I’ll be writing a lot about the presidential election over the next 16 months, but at the outset I would just like to remark that I’m opining on this whole campaign under protest. I’m registering a protest because for someone of my Hamiltonian/National Greatness perspective, the two parties contesting this election are unusually pathetic. Their programs are unusually unimaginative. Their policies are unusually incommensurate to the problem at hand."

You could always find another line of work, asshole. Look for something that contributes to society, maybe. Although with your limited skill set, you might find “Would you like fries with that” a little unfulfilling.

Love the “both parties” stuff. They just can’t help themselves, can they?

No comments: