Friday, August 12, 2011

TX Gov. Rick Perry: Social Security And Medicare Are Totally Unconstitutional

O.K. - I live in Texas. I really like living here. That does not mean I think our politicians are sane.

Rick Perry would be ANOTHER disaster as President. It doesn't matter that he has "good hair", nor that he has been rumored to be "gay", or that he sometimes seems to "look gay". He is not known to be a compassionate ANYTHING. In addition, he seems to have the brain of a gerbil and the ambition of a sociopathic serial killer (it has been claimed by some).

Texans think he made GWB look GOOD!

This from Joe.My.God - please follow link to original
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TX Gov. Rick Perry: Social Security And Medicare Are Totally Unconstitutional

"I don’t think our founding fathers when they were putting the term 'general welfare' in there were thinking about a federally operated program of pensions nor a federally operated program of health care. What they clearly said was that those were issues that the states need to address. Not the federal government. I stand very clear on that. From my perspective, the states could substantially better operate those programs if that’s what those states decided to do." - Texas Gov. Rick Perry, speaking to Newsweek.

No comments: