Thursday, September 8, 2011

These from "Politicalprof" - enjoy

Here are a couple of tid-bits from a blog titled "Politicalprof" -- please follow link to original -- you might just enjoy it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Brief Thought on the Republican Debate

For me, the most telling moment last night was when the audience cheered when Rick Perry was asked about overseeing the executions of 234 people as Governor.

Those cheers reminded me that the Romans pretty much had a handle on the way politics works, “Christian” or not:

It’s all blood and circuses.


Politicalprof does the Republican Debate

Rick Perry: Texas is good. I like Texas.

Mitt Romney: Seriously, I have a plan. And I used to work in business.

Michele Bachmann: I have crazy eyes.

Ron Paul: I am a very cranky old man.

Jon Huntsman: You get that I’m the reasonable one, right?

Newt Gingrich: I am a lot smarter than these other folks. Not that you care.

Herman Cain: I speak in clear, plain sentences to convince you that the complex is simple.

Rick Santorum: I’m over here. Hi! Hello! Woo hoo!

No comments: