Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Tuesday, isn't it?

I don't "tweet" and am barely on Facebook - visiting once every three or so days. I know some folks think me much too disconnected from "The World" - I, on the other hand, do not. News reports, blogs, etc. keep me as connected as I wish to be.

There are days when I've had enough of the insanity that pretends it is "discourse". I've been hearing the exact same CRAP from the right wing for over 50 years. None of it is new -- names and groups may be changed to reflect "current conditions" - but, they (the right wing) ALWAYS have someone to hate.

The SHOCK!!! (SHOCK, I tell you) so many show at listening to a Gingrich, Bachmann, or any one of (it seems) HUNDREDS of talking heads on radio and television, shows what little sense of history, of what happened before THEY were born, so many folks - including "pundits" have.

These folks are either totally ignorant, or just scheming, lying, sacks of SHIT!!

It's almost impossible to listen to most of them -- even those who (supposedly) "agree" with my specific take on things.

Now -- on Brad DeLongs blog (follow link to original) he posts "Twitterstorm DeLong" on an almost daily basis -- today there was one from Andy Borowitz -- here it is. Perhaps it will make you laugh, as it did me ---

"streetbrief RP "Other countries care for their mentally ill. Making them debate on TV is just cruel." ~ Andy Borowitz (h/t @delong)"

That is the current state of American "politics" and the USA's Republican Party". They are a joke, and an affront to ALL educated people -- except those who's self interest demands they continue to lie, cheat, avoid all personal responsibility, and otherwise bamboozle the public.

No comments: