Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thoughts on Obama

I've been looking around the net for news stories to post.

There's a lot out there.

The more I read, the more I learn, the more positive I am that Pres. Obama, though far better than any one of the Republicans who has even THOUGHT about running for President, is one of the VERY WORST Presidents we have ever had.

I suspect he is not as smart as he thinks he is. I also think his fine rhetoric hides the fact he has no idea what he wants, what he's doing, and what his mandate was (and is).

The man is not a manager, not a leader, and has no balls at all.

I don't care if Hillary is more or less "progressive" than Obama CLAIMED to be, she has more experience, is willing to work hard, is willing to LEARN, to STUDY the issues.

Hillary is substance. Hillary is a "wonk". Obama is flash. Obama is glib. BUT, there is no "there", there.

I will most likely vote for him -- but I WILL hate myself in the morning

No comments: