Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Look Around You

Look around. Read. Now, tell me Obama didn't actually WANT this "deal". Tell me he doesn't want to dismantle whatever "social safety net" we have left.

Please!

"Splain it to me Lucy".

Convince me Obama is NOT a fraud.

Convince me I should vote for him again.

I don't think you can. He's NOT a DEMOCRAT. He doesn't seem to give a damn about working folks, about poor folks, about the young or the old -- if they are not a part of the class he aspires to be a part of for the rest of his life.

It almost seems he only gives a damn about himself, and perhaps, his family.

Why were so many fooled by him? Is it because he was "the cool black guy"? Is it because he CALLED himself a "Democrat"? Is it because he is really smart (or so we are told)? Could it be he's not quite as smart as HE thinks he is?

What was it?

I think ANYONE with half a brain will agree that Hillary would have been a MUCH better President -- if only because she works really, really hard, is very smart, and has tons more experience knowing how "stuff" really works in Washington.

Once again, we made a TERRIBLE mistake. Once again, a President seems to govern for his MAJOR supporters. In Obama's case, it seems to be Wall Street.

We elected a 1920's REPUBLICAN in DRAG.

What will it take to get our Government back.

I am a YELLOW DOG DEMOCRAT who lives in Texas -- and -- I'm beginning to think we would have been better off with McCain - God Help Me.

No comments: