Saturday, December 4, 2010

insane society

No wonder so many folks take all sorts of medication -- the PEOPLE tend to be sane --- it's the country that's insane --- and, of course, those who buy into the crap they're being fed.

Yesterday I thought we might actually be "turning the corner", I thought we really might be in the early stages of a recovery - a real one.

All the news tells me -- NO!

It is reaaly a shame.

To my friends in Europe, to those in Spain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Belgium, France -- I wish you well. I hope your EU does not dissolve, I hope you are not thrown into a series of wars, fighting for what is "rightfully yours", fighting to become "neo-Switzerlands", severely limiting immigration, further marginalizing your foreign workers.

(and to think, Europeans would tsk-tsk about racial problems in the USA -- especially when they had no minorities in their country. I suspect their record is no better than ours)

No comments: