Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Monday

I hope some folks noticed that I did not post ANYTHING Sunday.

I did watch the Yankee game, then went back to computerland in an attampt to find something to post. There was too damn much. In addition, I found many of the comments made on various news stories and/or blog posts to be devoid of any human content. NEVER have I seen so many who lack empathy for other people. NEVER have I seen such self-centered,clueless people pontificating on issues they seem to know nothing about.

Folks say the USA is in decline. We are, and one sign is the lack of connection between folks. The absolute lack of compassion. Lack of even an attempt to understand other folks.

Our society is broken. It is about a "lack of morals". That lack is most evident among KKKonservatives, supposed "christians", and all the folks who want to punish EVERYONE even slightly different from them.

Shame on us -- we have lost our way, and may not recover.

I hope I'm wrong.

No comments: