Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why Not Be Armed?

I listen to all the folks who want to criminalize any sort of homosexual / queer / lesbian / etc. behavior. Then I read about all the abuses of LGBT folks by various and sundry police departments, and I wonder why more of us do not opt for self defense.

There are real live folks out here in the good old USA who honestly believe al LGBT etc. folks MUST be killed. They want us all executed. This is not fantasy - they believe and preach it

Now, a firearm does not fire itself. It does nothing until activated by its owner. It is a useful tool -- its purpose is self defense.

I would never advocate offensive action. Nor would I advocate carrying, or using, a weapon illegally. The fact it can be lethal means safety must be paramount.

Once folks understand that, there is no reason to not legally own a weapon.

There's no fun being a victim, or a martyr.

No comments: